This 2 bedroomed, semi detached barn is single storey and sleeps up to 5 with a folding bed or cot. There is one step up onto the patio from the driveway and then it is all on one level making it perfect for families with young children. There is a spacious kitchen/diner and separate lounge with a stunning vaulted ceiling and beams. There are stripped wooden floor throughout the property, which are easy to keep clean with sandy feet and paws! It is fully centrally heated so is perfect for winter breaks too.
The stable door opens directly on to the private, secure patio and looks over the shared garden and beyond to beautiful rural views.
The Dairy is dog friendly and up to 2 dogs are welcome free of charge.
Fully equipped with:
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Large fridge/freezer
- Washing machine
- Dining table seating 6
- Ironing board and iron
- Towel and tea towel
- Picnic cool bag (ice blocks in freezer) with plastic plates, glasses and cutlery
- Washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, dishcloth
- Comfortable large tan leather sofas
- Ipod docking station/CD player/digital radio
- 32″ flat screen digital TV
- DVD player
- Reading books for adults and children
- Selection of DVDs and board games
- King size bed in main bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes and dressing table
- Two single beds (3ft) in twin bedroom
- Wardrobe and chest of drawers
- John Lewis folding bed for twin bedroom or lounge (suitable for up to 16 year old)
- Bedding supplied for all beds (including folding bed if requested)
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with shower over
- Bath and hand towels supplied for all guests
- Private, secure walled patio with table, chairs and parasol
- Rotary airer
- Picnic benches and swings in the shared garden
- BBQ for each barn
- Large shed containing garden games and beach equipment including bodyboards, windbreaks and mallets, buckets and spades. Guests are provided with a key for the shed to store bikes/kayaks/surfboards etc.
Travel cot (bedding not included) and a high chair are available with prior notice at no extra cost. Please let us know on booking if you would like either or both.
Wi-Fi is available free of charge.
Individual off road parking. One parking space per barn. Please contact us if you wish to bring two vehicles and we can try and accommodate this.
The barn is strictly no smoking indoors. Please smoke outside and put cigarette butts in the metal ash bin provided.