This 2 storey, detached barn is reverse level with two bedrooms and a bathroom on the ground floor with stairs to the first floor living space. The open plan kitchen/diner and lounge has lovely high vaulted ceilings and beams, a woodburner and a stable door to outside steps. There are stripped wooden floors throughout that are easy to keep clean after sandy beach visits! It is fully centrally heated so is perfect for winter breaks as well and you control the heating so no worries about being cold!
The Hayloft is dog friendly and up to 2 dogs are welcome free of charge (additional dogs MAY be allowed by prior arrangement).
Fully equipped with:
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Fridge with small freezer compartment
- Worktop freezer
- Washing machine
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Extendable dining table to seat 5
- Picnic coolbag (ice blocks in freezer) with plates, glasses and cutlery
- Ironing board and iron
- Towel and tea towels
- Washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, dishcloth
- Comfortable leather sofas and a leather chair
- 40″ flat screen digital TV
- DVD player
- Ipod docking station/radio/CD player
- Selection of DVDs and board games and playing cards
- Reading books for adults and children
- Woodburner with supply of logs for first fire. Additional logs can be purchased from owner.
Bedrooms – one king and one twin
- King size bed (5ft) in main bedroom
- Wardrobes and dressing table
- Bedroom 2 – two single beds (3ft)
- John Lewis folding bed for main bedroom or lounge
- 100% cotton bedding supplied for all beds (including folding bed if requested)
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with shower over
- Bath and hand towels supplied for all guests
- Private, enclosed patio with table, chairs, parasol and BBQ accessed from the drive or from the upstairs living/kitchen
- Small store suitable for surfboards/ bodyboards and hanging space for wetsuits
- Rotary airer
- Picnic benches and swings in the shared garden
- Large storage shed with garden games and beach equipment including windbreaks, buckets and spades and bodyboards. Guests are supplied with a key for the shed and can use it to securely store bikes, kayaks, etc.
Travel cot (bedding not included) and a high chair are available with prior notice at no extra cost.
Off road parking – one parking space per barn. Please contact us in advance if you wish to bring two vehicles and we can try and accommodate this.
The barn is no smoking inside. Please smoke outside and place any cigarette butts in the metal ash bin provided.