Trerice Holiday Barns
Our three converted barns, The Hayloft, The Dairy and The Byre are set in their own landscaped garden with beautiful views of open countryside.
We can offer you “The Best of Both Worlds” as the barns provide a peaceful, stylish holiday home for families and couples alike, as well as their four legged friends, in the heart of the Cornish countryside, yet only minutes from the golden sands of Holywell Bay and Crantock and the famous surfing Fistral beach on the dramatic North Cornwall coast. We love it here (good job as we live next door!) and the location and views are the main reason we bought the property in April 2016. There is nothing better than only having to take a short drive to reach so many fantastic beaches, cafes, shops and pubs but then being able to return “home” somewhere quiet and with the feeling of space.
Interestingly, our farmhouse and the barns (that used to be farm outbuildings) were once part of a farm owned by the local National Trust manor house, Trerice Manor, which can still be visited and is only 2 miles away.
Our accommodation is perfect for couples seeking a cosy, restful retreat or families seeking child friendly, good quality accommodation that allows you to enjoy the hustle and bustle of Cornwall, whilst being able to escape the crowds and relax whenever you wish.
* Each barn sleeps 4/5 guests
* Family friendly with a large shared garden with swings and garden games
* Dog friendly – up to 2 dogs welcome free of charge
* All barns have a private enclosed patio area
* Secure store for bikes/surfboards/paddleboards/kayaks
* Book all 3 barns together to accommodate 14 guests
* Short breaks available October – April
Location at a glance:
* Closest beach at Crantock 3½ miles
* Shop and pub in St Newlyn East 1½ miles
* Numerous sandy, surfing beaches and surf schools within 5 miles
* Newquay, with all of its beaches, shops, cafes and restaurants, 4 miles
* Truro (Cornwall’s capital city) is only a 20 min drive
Despite the feel of being so rural, the barns are within easy access to all of Cornwall, including numerous fantastic beaches on the North Coast , Padstow, The Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, The Camel Trail for cycling and walking and many National Trust gardens, parks and houses. The barns are also situated on National Cycle Route 32 from Truro to Padstow, making them a great location for exploring Cornwall on two wheels!
Please click below to sign up to our mailing list for news about special offers, giveaways and things to do in the local area