This 2 bedroomed, semi detached barn is single storey. There is one step up onto the patio from the driveway and then it is all on one level making it perfect for families with young children. There is a comfortable open plan living area/ kitchen/diner. It is fully centrally heated so is perfect for winter breaks too.
The stable door opens directly on to the secure, private patio and looks over the shared garden and beyond to beautiful rural views. This area is perfect for keeping dogs and young children safe and makes a lovely setting for a barbeque (BBQ provided).
The Byre is dog friendly and up to 2 dogs are welcome free of charge.
Fully equipped with:
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Fullsize fridge/freezer
- Washing machine
- Oak table seating 4
- Ironing board and iron
- Washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, dishcloth
- Towel and tea towel
- Two comfortable leather sofas
- 32″ flat screen digital TV with integrated DVD player
- Ipod docking station/digital radio/CD player
- Selection of DVDs and board games
- Double bed (4ft 6″) in the main bedroom
- Fitted wardrobe and dressing table
- 2 single beds (3ft) in the twin bedroom
- Wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bedding supplied for all beds
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with shower over
- Bath and hand towels supplied for all guests
- Secure, private walled patio with table, chairs and parasol
- Rotary airer
- Picnic benches and swings in the shared garden
- Large storage shed containing garden games and beach equipment including bodyboards, buckets and spades, windbreaks and mallets. Guests are supplied with a key for the shed to store bikes/kayaks/surfboards etc.
A Travel cot (bedding not included) and a high chair are available with prior notice at no extra cost.
Individual off road parking. One parking space per barn – please contact us if you wish to bring two vehicles and we will try and accommodate this.
The barn is no smoking indoors. Please smoke outside and dispose of your cigarette butts in the metal ash bin provided.